cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In S Mode (for Windows 10) - where do I find "Preferences" to speed up my Uploads??

In S Mode (for Windows 10) - where do I find "Preferences" to speed up my Uploads??

Project_DBF
New member | Level 2

Unlucky for me, I purchased a Dell PC last October, and have learned I can only download S Mode for Dropbox, and not the normal version of Dropbox.    I've spent hours searching for "Preferences" so I can change my bandwidth speed.  Or does S Mode have its own unique method to increase my bandwidth speed?  

I am logged in to my Dropbox...  and there is no place, even under my Avatar, that has a button for Preferences.

PLEASE help me!!  I am under a lot of stress to complete a project with a ton of photos saved in high resolution.  I need a faster upload speed!!

1 Reply 1

Re: In S Mode (for Windows 10) - where do I find "Preferences" to speed up my Uploads??

Rich
Super User II

@Project_DBF wrote:

I've spent hours searching for "Preferences" so I can change my bandwidth speed.  Or does S Mode have its own unique method to increase my bandwidth speed?

Settings for the S Mode app can be found by clicking the gear on the left side of the screen, but there is no bandwidth setting in the S Mode app. It doesn't sync the same way the full desktop application does, and therefore doesn't need the bandwidth setting.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?