cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Incorrect behaviour of the Dropbox's plugin for Nautilus

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

That's not the exact answer I'm looking for, but Ok, I'm going try.

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @Walter,

The last message I received about discussed here bug is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red, Oct 8, 2:35 AM PDT:

Hi Здравко,

That is an automated response if there is no further activity on the ticket.

What I will do is place this ticket on-hold and update you when a fix is scheduled.

Best Regards,
Red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot of "water got flow" since! Is there any chance all bugs, which I have noted, be fixed or at least get attention of real experts, who able understand real state, not asking me to reinstall and so on? No any try troubleshoot outside application will ever bring in any missing resources or fix errors in the code, such thing is impossible in theory, what about the practice! The initial issue was (and still is) few missing emblems (missing pictures for them) and inadequate code to control them (just adding some additional mapping from state to emblem - almost copy/paste - will solve this). How much time is need? Does this mean hands up?

For missing menu items are many other comments throughout forum. This bug is related to the daemon only. No need be changed anything else. How much builds was released since?! Just one example here.

What about my signal for application instability at bootup time? Again one more example.

Does some serious effort needed some existing already functionality be documented, supported and used? I'm talking about sockets - something used both on Linux and on Mac. And this is not new feature (if we assume documents are not a feature - who knows).

There are many others...

On top of everything a person from development (I suppose - not sure) talk about additional feature added to the last build: cross compilation!!?? Is this deserve fun or tragedy... or might be tragicomedy?! Probably people responsible don't know what to do - let them a nudge. Really, You liked such things!?????

Ok, finally: Is the active Linux support completely abandoned? (I doesn't account the talking about if somebody can't install something and you help him as a customer support. I account the issues debugging and when new feature gets in, be accessible for Linux users also)

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?