cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Install older IOS Version

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

A feature I loved was changed in the latest update. I want to return to an older version. I have the newest iPhone but for my personal choice (and not compatibility reasons) I want to return to an older. Is that possible?

P.S I shortly explain the feature I love that got replaced: I designed mockups of mobile websites in PowerPoint. This was a great feature because I could design in PowerPoint, sync via dropbox and immediately see how it would look like on the phone. In the old Version, dropbox used to show the Slide with the total width and you needed to "scroll" down, which gave a great experience. In the new Version, dropbox shows the total height of the slide -> I would now have to zoom in. I want dropbox to display the slides by the width and not the height of the slide.

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Install older IOS Version

Super User
Super User

First - this is the German forum

Second - as Dropbox and it´s apps improves persistantly I don´t think that it make sense (except your problem with an improvement) or is even  possible to downgrade on iOS.

⁉️ ____________________________________________________________________
Falls Ihnen meine Antwort gefallen oder geholfen hat, können Sie mir ein "Kudo" geben oder "Als Lösung akzeptieren" anklicken.
If you like my answer or find it helpful you could give me a "Kudo" or click at "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted

Re: Install older IOS Version

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @paulhaiduk & @ernstMreicher58; sorry to jump in.

I just wanted to let you know that I moved this post on the English section of our Community.

If there's anything I can help with, please let me know! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?