cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Installation fails for people from Serbia due to certificates - Solution (Windows)

Re: Installation fails for people from Serbia due to certificates - Solution (Windows)

bgr
Helpful | Level 6

I'll submit a ticket.

Lusil
Dropboxer
Once you do, let me know the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) so that I can pass your comments along, @bgr

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

bgr
Helpful | Level 6

#12105893 @Lusil 

Lusil
Dropboxer
Thanks for your swift reply, @bgr. I found and have made sure to reply to you. 

Whenever you have a moment, check for my latest message in your inbox and we'll go from there. 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

nmiTools
Explorer | Level 4

You don't have to remove certificates, you can disable them, so in case you need them later just enable it:

- Right click on a certificate

- Properties

- Disable all purposes for this certificate

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Need more support?