cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Continuation Byte

Invalid Continuation Byte

diegodc1967
Explorer | Level 3

Suddenly, after a year working with integration between Zapier and Dropbox, the error message"Invalid continuation byte" started to occur. We identified that if one of the lines of a TXT file has a Symbol like & or Ñ or something different, the file generation stops. We dont know if something has changed in Dropbox last weeks or do we have to set a parameter to support those symbols?

1 Reply 1

Re: Invalid Continuation Byte

Hannah
Dropboxer

Hi @diegodc1967, thanks for joining our Community!

Can you send me a screenshot of where the error message appears and any other screenshots that would help me troubleshoot this, while making sure you hide any personal info?

Once I have those, I'll happily look into this for you!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?