cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone Photo Map Information

Iphone Photo Map Information

Kelly Mc
Helpful | Level 6

Good morning,

I have discovered in the 30+ members on my business dropbox, when some take a photo in the information area some have a map and some dont. 

Im wondering how to get all of them to include the map as i think this is an important feature for our workplace.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Iphone Photo Map Information

Kelly Mc
Helpful | Level 6

Rich

Im thinking your spot on! That never even entered my head.

I will enable it on one who brought the issue up and see if it is indeed the issue.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Kelly Mc wrote:

I have discovered in the 30+ members on my business dropbox, when some take a photo in the information area some have a map and some dont.

This isn't a function of Dropbox. It would be a function of the device taking the photo. Best guess, those without the map have not enabled Location Services for their camera app.

Kelly Mc
Helpful | Level 6

Rich

Im thinking your spot on! That never even entered my head.

I will enable it on one who brought the issue up and see if it is indeed the issue.

Thank you.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Kelly Mc Helpful | Level 6
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?