cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Dropbox a SaaS application?

Is Dropbox a SaaS application?

ch26
Helpful | Level 7

Hi

Is dropbox is SaaS application? 

And Is it integrated as SaaS partners with aws Eventbridge???

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is Dropbox a SaaS application?

Fiona
Dropboxer

Hi @ch26

Happy to talk about this with you! 

Dropbox provides an online storage solution powered by cloud computing and it allows you to set up your file structure, edit, sync to devices and share so there is an IaaS element. It could be considered as purely an end-user service, or SaaS.

I believe, looking into the Dropbox third party integrations, you can find you exactly what you need. Based on your request/question, the integration you should be looking into is BetterCloud for Dropbox

BetterCloud is a SaaS operations management solution that integrates directly with Dropbox Business, allowing team admins to securely deploy, manage, and govern Dropbox with one centralized tool.

Let me know if this was helpful and any other questions you might have. 

Thank you! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Is Dropbox a SaaS application?

Fiona
Dropboxer

Hi @ch26

Happy to talk about this with you! 

Dropbox provides an online storage solution powered by cloud computing and it allows you to set up your file structure, edit, sync to devices and share so there is an IaaS element. It could be considered as purely an end-user service, or SaaS.

I believe, looking into the Dropbox third party integrations, you can find you exactly what you need. Based on your request/question, the integration you should be looking into is BetterCloud for Dropbox

BetterCloud is a SaaS operations management solution that integrates directly with Dropbox Business, allowing team admins to securely deploy, manage, and govern Dropbox with one centralized tool.

Let me know if this was helpful and any other questions you might have. 

Thank you! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?