cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Dropbox Passwords and Windows Update Delivery Optimization

Issue with Dropbox Passwords and Windows Update Delivery Optimization

edurey
Explorer | Level 4

Hi, recently I have been having issues with my computer. Delivery Optimization service starts to consume CPU and Memory to the point which it makes my computer really slow. Looking around on the internet, I found this forum post which outlines some steps to diagnose Delivery Optimization. It turns out that I have the same issue the poster had with Dropbox Passwords trying to download an installer and an app. I uninstalled the Dropbox Passwords app but it still shows under the Delivery Optimization logs. Is there a way to remove this installer from trying to download itself after I uninstalled the app? Thanks a lot for your answers

1 Reply 1

Re: Issue with Dropbox Passwords and Windows Update Delivery Optimization

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @edurey, thanks for messaging today!

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'd recommend getting in contact with the support team directly to see if they can assist on this matter in more detail.

They should be able to look into this from there on.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?