cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues uploading from Dropbox Business to Kajabi

Issues uploading from Dropbox Business to Kajabi

AinsleyBe
New member | Level 2

I am not a team member of a Dropbox Business account, but when I go to upload videos from our shared folders to Kajabi, I can only see my folders, not the shared ones. Anyone know what I need to do to fix this? 

1 Reply 1

Re: Issues uploading from Dropbox Business to Kajabi

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @AinsleyBe, thanks for messaging the Community!

While I’m not familiar with Kajabi, it depends on how they have setup the connection to Dropbox. I found this article on their site with more information.

If Kajabi can’t see your shared folders, you could be on a Dropbox Business team with the new structure, which Kajabi isn’t able to access.

If this is the case, then you’d need to contact Kajabi in order for them to resolve this issue using this info in the Dropbox API. 

In the meantime, you can move the files you need uploaded to a private folder, or upload them manually from your machine to their site.

Hope this helps to clarify matters!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?