cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux Mint 17.2 Nemo context menu has no Dropbox entry

Linux Mint 17.2 Nemo context menu has no Dropbox entry

Chelsea11
Explorer | Level 3

I have Dropbox installed from the software center and it runs fine. I just went to a file in  and right clicked on it to share it's public link and realized there is no Dropbox menu entry in my Nemo right click menu.

Is there any way to fix this?

Linux Mint 17.2 64-bit. Cinnamon.

MyPrepaidBalance
2 Replies 2

Re: Linux Mint 17.2 Nemo context menu has no Dropbox entry

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @Chelsea11,

Did you install official package or some alternative? Use this source.

Hope this helps. :wink:

Re: Linux Mint 17.2 Nemo context menu has no Dropbox entry

Fiona
Dropboxer

Hello @Chelsea11

From what you are describing and from the URL you provided, it seems like you are navigating through this third party interface and this is most probably the reason the Dropbox options do not appear.

We can test if there is an issue with your links online. Please log in to Dropbox from a browser and try to create a link for your Dropbox files, following the steps Here.

Let me know if creating a shared link works online. 

It would be very helpful to share a screenshot of the page you are referring to. I would like to see the options you have and make sure I understand I fully understand the problem. 

Looking forward to your response. 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?