cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging out of iPhone or iPad?

Logging out of iPhone or iPad?

craigkunkel
New member | Level 2

Have been unable to figure out how to log out of Dropbox on iPhone or iPad. Need to log out and log in on a different Dropbox account. How do I do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Logging out of iPhone or iPad?

Maple
Dropboxer
Hi leonardok,

Go to Recents (bottom-left tab), then tap the Gear icon in the top left. Then if you scroll to the bottom of Settings you should see 'Sign Out from Dropbox'

------------------------------
iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

leonardok
New member | Level 2

I would like to know how to do this too. I delete the Dropbox app from the iPad and reinstall and log in a different account that way.

Mark
Super User II
Click on 'Personal' then the cog/gear in top left and at the bottom 'Sign out of Dropbox'

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

leonardok
New member | Level 2

Not sure how to click on Personal. When I open the Dropbox App, I see "Files" across the top. Right top corner with the three circles there is the Create Folder and Select. Just below that, upper left top is the Sort option, middle top is the Search, and right top is the View options. Across the bottom is the Requests, Files, Upload File, Photos, and Offline.

Mark
Super User II
If you've an older version of the app it is probably in View Options.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Maple
Dropboxer
Hi leonardok,

Go to Recents (bottom-left tab), then tap the Gear icon in the top left. Then if you scroll to the bottom of Settings you should see 'Sign Out from Dropbox'

------------------------------
iOS Engineer @ Dropbox
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Maple Dropboxer
    Mark Super User II
    leonardok New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?