cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Buttons doesn´t work

Login Buttons doesn´t work

Tiago Bandeira
Explorer | Level 3

Hi everyone. I am using a software called SQL Server Booster to backup my database. But I am having trouble to Dropbox login page. The buttons are not enabled. Can you help me to solve it? 

Thank you. 

Tiago Bandeira. 

dropbox.png

6 Replies 6

Re: Login Buttons doesn´t work

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hi there @Tiago Bandeira, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Can you clarify for me, are you trying to add in your Dropbox credentials and sign in that way, or use the "Sign in with Google" option? I'm assuming you may have just removed your email and password for the screenshot but just want to make sure.

Also, are you using a recent stable version of the SQL Server Booster?

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Tiago Bandeira
Explorer | Level 3

Can you clarify for me, are you trying to add in your Dropbox credentials and sign in that way, or use the "Sign in with Google" option?

==> Yes! I´m trying sign in with Google Account. 

I'm assuming you may have just removed your email and password for the screenshot but just want to make sure.

==> No. I didnt remove the email. The buttons are not enabled (they are light blue) on this window. So I can´t sign in. 

Also, are you using a recent stable version of the SQL Server Booster?

==> Yes. I am using the most recent stable version of the SQL Server Booster. 

Thank´s for your attention. 

Tiago Bandeira.

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @Tiago Bandeira, if you try to enter your email and password, do the buttons get enabled?

Have you been in contact with the developers of SQL Server Booster for assistance, since this is a connection to Dropbox via their app?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Tiago Bandeira
Explorer | Level 3

Hi @Tiago Bandeira, if you try to enter your email and password, do the buttons get enabled?

==> No. They keep disabled. 

Have you been in contact with the developers of SQL Server Booster for assistance, since this is a connection to Dropbox via their app?

==> Yes. I sent an email to them.

Thank you! 

Tiago Bandeira.

Jay
Dropboxer

If you're able to sign into the Dropbox site via a normal browser, then it is possible to access your account.

If the app doesn't allow you to login, since this is via a third party app or service, there isn't much else I can advise aside from finding out more information from the developer for assistance.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Tiago Bandeira
Explorer | Level 3

Ok, Jay! 

I appreciate it! 

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?