cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage my files from ipad with third part apps

Manage my files from ipad with third part apps

Nicolalabella
New member | Level 2

Good morning,

I bought an ipad for studying and I have to manage many pdf files taking notes on them with the pencil or enlighting words.

It's few days that I'm struggling with the dropbox app, because it seems not to be possible to open my pdf files directly with a third part app different from adobe acrobat.

It's a shame because if I always have to export my files to open them, I loose the sync funcion that is the reason for which I use a cloud sys.

So, I was wandering if there is any way to manage directly my files on dropbox from my iPad, through third part apps diffent from adobe which dropbox "advises" me to use.

1 Reply 1

Re: Manage my files from ipad with third part apps

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @Nicolalabella; thanks for joining our Community!

If you can find this specific 3rd party app in the App Center, you may be able to connect it to your account and try previewing the file again. This might do the trick for you.

Let me know what you find! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?