cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move a video in dropbox to youtube? HOW?

Move a video in dropbox to youtube? HOW?

Orvel S.
New member | Level 2

I have a mp4 video in my dropbox and want to move it to youtube.
How do I do this?
Thank you.

19 Replies 19

Rick_M
Experienced | Level 13

Dave A., I would LOVE to be able to do that, but I always get a timeout (MA, USA - comcast user), Even with the link you posted. Are you closer to Berlin, Germany than I am? What could I be missing?

This site is not helpful: [link removed by moderator]

Dave A.
New member | Level 1

Rick, I am out in the cornfields of rural Michigan, USA. My internet access is Verizon wireless. I pay for uploads and downloads by the GB. That is why it's so nice when someone shoots a video in my workshop, they can post to their dropbox, then I can move it to YouTube and edit in YouTube. I don't have to download the video, edit and then upload again. So far boxconnect.org is working great for me. Your Comcast probably has more restrictions than my Verizon Wireless because the longer it takes, the more I have to pay Verizon.

Rick_M
Experienced | Level 13

My DNS gives [93.180.156.244] which seems tobe Germany and ping always times out!

What IP do you get?

zentrale ..
New member | Level 1

It works again.

zentrale ..
New member | Level 1

We had some server issues.

Eric S.38
New member | Level 1

Thank you for the heads up on boxConnect!!  That saves me so much time it's unbelievable.

khak313
New member | Level 2
I think you can use cloud transfer tools like: multcloud.com and... then copy your file from dropbox to google drive and then it will be easy to import from youtube or share from google drive to your youtube email!! if need more help contact to explain more

jsphpl
Helpful | Level 5

Check out YouTuBox - it does exactly that! Boxconnect seems dead.

jama
Explorer | Level 3

hello, I am late. But I dis the same thing, I can help U

Dropbox lets you store your files online, sync them to all your devices, and share them easily. https://zapier.com/zapbook/dropbox/youtube/ it can connect dropbox and youtube, you can try, lol, and if you wanna cave youtube, this one must be helpful http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/save-youtube-videos.html good luck man

BostonDan
New member | Level 2

The easiest way is to do it is on your phone.  Open up the file in dropbox, click on the 3 dots on the top right, tap Export, then scroll down to Youtube and you done! Voila, your done in a matter of seconds and you don't need boxconnect.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Eric S.38 New member | Level 1
    zentrale .. New member | Level 1
    Rick_M Experienced | Level 13
    Dave A. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?