cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dropbox needs to be in my laptop. I moved some pictures. But it still warms me to delete

My Dropbox needs to be in my laptop. I moved some pictures. But it still warms me to delete

aveschui01
New member | Level 2

My Dropbox needs to be in my laptop by April 30. I moved some pictures. But it still warms me to delete the files.
Please help me to keep the free Dropbox.  I have this Dropbox since 2005, I think.

My account is [email address removed per the Community's Guidelines].

AChui
[phone number removed per the Community's Guidelines]

1 Reply 1

Re: My Dropbox needs to be in my laptop. I moved some pictures. But it still warms me to delete

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @aveschui01, thanks for joining our Community and happy Friday!

Can you please send me a screenshot of the message that's bothering you so that I can have a better look into this?

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?