cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mobile app is not working. Can you help?

My mobile app is not working. Can you help?

noam a.1
New member | Level 1

Hi,
The app did not work (did not even loade the main page) so I have downloaded an update, the update did not change anything and the app still didn't work, so I have erased the app and downloaded it again it worked for ten minutes and now it is not working again. I tried several times and waited a few minutes each time. I have an iPhone 6 with software version 8.3.

What should I do?

Thank you,
Noam (Israel)

7 Replies 7

Re: App not working

Gabriel B.16
New member | Level 1

Same here, Noam. The mobile sync isn't working. But when I uploaded file from PC, it does work. Just the app has this problem.

noam a.1
New member | Level 1

I'm traveling without a computer and the app is necessary for backing up my photos. I couldn't find any information about it online or a way to contact Dropbox officially. 

Mariedb
Dropboxer

Hi Noam and Gabriel, 

Would you be able to provide more information about the issue you are facing? 

Do you have a Wifi/ 3G connexion when you are connecting to the app? Are you able to send over a screenshot of what you see in the "Files" tab?

Many thanks in advance ! 

noam a.1
New member | Level 1

Hi,

I have both wifi and 3G connection when I'm connecting to the app. I just see a white screen that does not load, so I can not see the "files" tab ( as you can see in the screen shot). The app did not work, so I have downloaded an update, the update did not change anything and the app still didn't work, so I have erased the app and downloaded it again it worked for ten minutes and now it is not working again.

Thanks,

Noam

></p>

Mariedb
Dropboxer

Hi there! 

It looks like you have airplane mode turned on. Could you try to turn off the airplane mode and see if the fiels will preview then? To enable and disable airplane mode: 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204234

Thanks! 

noam a.1
New member | Level 1

Hi,

The problem is not in the Internet is in the app. I have tried using it in many wifi spots and on 3G. All my other apps works great, the problem is in the Dropbox app.

Noam

KAVE D.
New member | Level 1

my app is not working either- continues to try and sync and won't let me link the computer.

i did an advanced uninstall. and full reinstall (online and offline) and the app is still now working on my macbook pro

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

KAVE D. New member | Level 1
    noam a.1 New member | Level 1
    Mariedb Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?