cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mobile app won't run

My mobile app won't run

Zomanel
Explorer | Level 3

I have a Motorola Xoom with Android 4.1.2.  After the latest Dropbox update the Dropbox app will not even open up. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still won't open up. Can you help please?

6 Replies 6

Re: Dropbox wont open

Fearg
Dropboxer
Hi,

Can you try changing your phone settings to make sure wifi and data is on and then try open the app and then can you try with data only on and wifi only on.

If the app still will not open after trying this, it would be best if you could send us in a support ticket and we'll get to the bottom of the issue.

www.dropbox.com/support

Thanks,
Fearg

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! 🙂

Penny
Dropboxer

Hi there! 

In order for us to look into this further for you, could you please go ahead and file a support ticket? 

You can do that here: http://bit.ly/cm-support

Thanks! 🙂

ResidualFreedom
New member | Level 2

........following. Having the exact same problem with my Zoom, as well.

fkwilliam00
Explorer | Level 4
Hi ,
I have the same problem. is there anything new in this?
thanks & regards
fkwilliam000

Mark
Super User II
Have you logged a ticket?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Zomanel
Explorer | Level 3
With this particular tablet I only use wifi because it has no data service. All other applications still work on my wifi, it's just the dropbox app that is malfunctioning.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Zomanel Explorer | Level 3
    Mark Super User II
    fkwilliam00 Explorer | Level 4
    ResidualFreedom New member | Level 2
    Penny Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?