cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My personal account is now part of a group account and I want my personal account to stand alone.

My personal account is now part of a group account and I want my personal account to stand alone.

dreamboxjune
New member | Level 2

The group account is over it's limit for storage so now my personal account storage is affected.

How can I disconnect my personal account from the group?

1 Reply 1

Re: My personal account is now part of a group account and I want my personal account to stand alone

Rich
Super User II

@dreamboxjune wrote:

The group account is over it's limit for storage so now my personal account storage is affected.

How can I disconnect my personal account from the group?

Do you mean that you joined a shared folder which has put you over your quota? If so, you can leave the folder to remove it from your account.

If, instead, you mean that you've been invited to and joined a Business team, you'll need the team admin to convert your account back to an individual account.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?