cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyCase

dmillard
New member | Level 2

I cannot view files on DropBox that are generated on MyCase which are supposed to backed-up on DropBox. Individual case folders appear but nothing contained within. MyCase cannot solve the problem. Is anyone having similar issues with integrating MyCase and DropBox? If so, have you found a solution to the problem?

2 Replies 2

Re: MyCase

Megan
Dropboxer
Hey @dmillard, let's look into this together! 

Can I ask how Dropbox and MyCase are connected, along with the steps you follow to upload the content into your account? 

Do you check for the content on the desktop application or the Website? 

Let me know, and we'll take it from there!

Thank you!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: MyCase

Not Just Anyone
New member | Level 2

I have the same experience and in talking with MyCase that is how it's designed to work...I would say that makes it only 20% useful. I was under the impression that all documents in MyCase would be automatically downloaded into the generated Dropbox folders that relate to the MyCase cases (as they mentioned 2 way sync) but, this is not how it works.

You may find this helpful:

https://help.mycase.com/s/article/Working-within-Dropbox

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Not Just Anyone New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?