cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBDesigner plugin can't connect to my Dropbox account.

NBDesigner plugin can't connect to my Dropbox account.

FuzeLab
Explorer | Level 3

Hey there! Help me if possible please.

I can't connect my Dropbox account with my NBDesigner plugin for WordPress.

I want to configure the ability to add files to my dropbox after the client places an order and added any design/artwork (so that my designer can then upload it directly from the dropbox in her PC).

And I must make any token for NBDesigner and way "Dropbox directory path".

Should I create an application in a dropbox and make the correct settings for my site?(Do I need to embed the dropbox JS code on my site or is it unnecessary for my task?)

2 Replies 2

Re: NBDesigner

Rich
Super User II

@FuzeLab wrote:

I can't connect my Dropbox account with my NBDesigner plugin for WordPress. ... Should I create an application in a dropbox and make the correct settings for my site?(Do I need to embed the dropbox JS code on my site or is it unnecessary for my task?)

You'll have more luck reaching out to the developers on the NBDesigner plugin. They're the ones that would have built the code used to connect to your Dropbox, so only they will be able to support it. Dropbox cannot provide support for third-party applications.

Re: NBDesigner

FuzeLab
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for your quick reply!

I think that I didn't understand in dropbox enough for this, because from the side of the plugin(NBDesigner), only 2 things are required from me, which the dropbox should give me is the token and the path.

FuzeLab_0-1613047426148.png

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

FuzeLab Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?