cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New/Old install

New/Old install

rvickreyjr
New member | Level 2

I had to reinstall everything anew on my desktop. When I installed the new Dropbox software it only allowed me to select a plan. I didn't want or will not pay twice for a single account that I was just billed for and there doesn't seem to be a path to my upgraded account. How can I get to and get signed to MY plan and files that I have had for several years. I am very frustrated with the process or lack thereof to get up and running again...under my old account.....

1 Reply 1

Re: New/Old install

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @rvickreyjr; thanks for joining our Community!

It sounds like you created or signed into another account than the one you were originally using.

Can you tell me what is your account's plan tab showing at the moment and how did you upgrade in the first place? 

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?