cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user needs user guide for Dropbox

New user needs user guide for Dropbox

amaloney
New member | Level 2

Where do I download the User Guide for Dropbox?

I cannot figure out how to use the program.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: New user needs user guide for Dropbox

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi there, currently there isn’t a user guide that can be downloaded, however we do have an entire section of the site that can help people understand how to use Dropbox.

There is also this article which has the most basic of instructions on using the app and site.

Let me know if this helps out!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi there, currently there isn’t a user guide that can be downloaded, however we do have an entire section of the site that can help people understand how to use Dropbox.

There is also this article which has the most basic of instructions on using the app and site.

Let me know if this helps out!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

dhunt18034
Explorer | Level 3

I am new also.I am trying to download designs from a site. I spent several hours with the owner on chat and we did everything she can think of. 

I cleared my history

went to the site downloaded it. No sign in over anything popped up

So I shut down tried it again and again same thing. Now I got peed off .Toke it out and reloaded dropbox. 

I get to the sign in and all now but the designs are are but no ...  to download them. I toke oictures to show her went down to 90% screen  and still. 

I am lost because I buy all the time and this is stopping me from my business I have. 

Any help at all PLEASE

Rich
Super User II

How, exactly, are you trying to download from this third-party site, and how does it relate to Dropbox? You'll need to provide details before we'll know how to best help you.

dhunt18034
Explorer | Level 3

I do embroidery and the people now are using dropbox. As per say it is safer. I spend 2 days or so trying and last night after I sent you a messege I was like going to try something.I changed from Google to firefox and it was fixed.For some reason google is giving me promblems with overseas site.Problem fixed

donrich514
New member | Level 2

It is absolutely rediculous for a product like Dropbox not to have a usable - printable user manual - - - - Oh, I forgot stupid!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

donrich514 New member | Level 2
    dhunt18034 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
    Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?