cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No Internet Connection - Your computer is currently offline.

No Internet Connection - Your computer is currently offline.

jefferson z.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I had this problem for over a week now. I tried the things I have read from here
- turning off firewall and antivirus (though I didn't have an anti-virus yet because I just recently reformatted my pc)
- uninstalling and reinstalling
- no proxies used

I also had experienced it long before this but it was fixed with reinstalling but now it isn't working at all. Need help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Ensure that the Proxy setting in Dropbox Preferences is set to No proxy.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Glori S.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I've been having the same problem for two days. I don't remember doing any system change. I've tried re-installing yesterday and it worked. But when I booted up my computer today, it's the same problem.
This is getting frustrating.
I'm just glad I held off on getting that paid subscription.

steve w.62
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I agree with Glori S.  I have internet for every app but dropbox, just tried first actual real share...no ng...

Henry A.5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same issue. It worked for a while, and then just stopped. I tried everything (https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&topic=200203389&query=No+Internet+Connec...). Unfortunately I can't make restore, because there are no old archives.

BTW I use Windows 10. 

Henry A.5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Issue solved!!

Here the solution 

jon5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

what is the solution? there is no image

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Ensure that the Proxy setting in Dropbox Preferences is set to No proxy.

kseniaershova
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Cool! Thank you! No Proxi setting is the right answer for this issue

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?