cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

On iOS empty On My Iphone location

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Going thru the posts I don’t see anything that matches this issue completely. I do see folders / files on iCloud Drive, Google Drive but nada on my device (either one).

When I want to upload a file on iOS (using 5SE or 6S at 13.1.3) loc On My Iphone is empty. This happens on both devices. I’m trying to upload Isilo files (*.pdb) less than 80M. The files are listed on my device within the Isilo app. I’ve deleted and reinstalled Dropbox with no change

Shouldn’t I be seeing in the location On My Iphone all the files on the device (that choose to make themselves known to DB)?

Isilo does allow files to be downloaded from DB...

BTW never attempted this with an earlier ver of iOS.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: On iOS empty On My Iphone location

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @Donnadie, thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

I just want to make sure I have a solid understanding of what your concern. Could you please send me a screenshot (without personal info) of what you're seeing when you try to save the file(s) to your Dropbox account? 

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?