cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On iPhone, Dropbox link in Patreon app always suggests getting the Dropbox app but I have it already

On iPhone, Dropbox link in Patreon app always suggests getting the Dropbox app but I have it already

Marsha_R
New member | Level 2

On iPhone, Dropbox link in Patreon app always suggests getting the Dropbox app but I have it already. How do I get them linked?

1 Reply 1

Re: On iPhone, Dropbox link in Patreon app always suggests getting the Dropbox app but I have it ...

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hello @Marsha_R, let's see what we can do on this together. 

Are you clicking on a shared link when you navigate through a Patreon page by any chance?

If you could send me a screenshot of the prompt that you're seeing, that would be super helpful. 

Give me a nudge with any updates, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?