cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pear Note Integration has lost my last words with my father

Pear Note Integration has lost my last words with my father

jenthompson1
New member | Level 2

Please help, anyone.  I have Pear Note on my iphone 11.  One year ago i recorded my father's voice, interview style before he passed.  I have been able to listen to them.  I just turned on in Pear Note, the sync to Drop Box feature, which is the recommended way to share the recordings.  It immediately started syncing to DropBox, and they were removed from PearNote. Except they are not in my DropBox.  I have a PearNote folder, but none of the recordings that had real recordings are in my DropBox.  None.  The only items that show up are the empty test recordings.  Does anyone have any experience with Pear Note & DropBox?

1 Reply 1

Re: Pear Note Integration has lost my last words with my father

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hello @jenthompson1, thanks for reaching out to us and I'm sorry for your loss. 

Since the files were synced from a third party app, could you give me the exact steps you followed?

Also, could you search through your Dropbox account and locally on your phone, in case the files were saved elsewhere?

Have a look and let me know what you find. Thanks again!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?