Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone No. has changed by other phone No.

zhdmaqsood New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Dear Sir,

I have been changed my mobile No. 966....... to 92............... so i couldn't receive the security code. kindly help me to sign in my drop account under <snip>
2 Replies 2

Re: Phone No. has changed by other phone No.

Super User II
Super User II
Who changed the mobile number? Your operator just for you or a national thing? If its just you then you need to use the codes given when you set the account up to log in. Without that you cannot get in.

Also, I'm removing the email from here as its a surefire way to be scammed.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Phone No. has changed by other phone No.

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

And to add what @Mark said now @zhdmaqsood, in case you have a computer that is still linked to Dropbox, you should be able to launch the Dropbox website from the small Dropbox icon in your menu bar or system tray. Click on the icon and select the globe icon ("Launch Dropbox Website"). If this logs you in, then you can disable two-step verification from your Security settings

Let us know how this works out for you in the end. Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?