cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you an educator? Well we want to hear from you, so check out some tools we think might help you out here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Captcha Not Verifying

Re-Captcha Not Verifying

markiemoo1138
New member | Level 2

On both my phone (samsung Galaxy) and my iPad, I cannot get the Re-Captcha to verify. I have tries several times on each device, and have even reinstalled it on my phone. Any advice how to circumvent this?

4 Replies 4

Re: Re-Captcha Not Verifying

Walter
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about this @markiemoo1138 - are you getting any error? Would you mind sharing a screenshot

Having said that and in order to pass the CAPTCHA challenge, note that you have to input your Dropbox login information and type the exact text that shows up in the CAPTCHA challenge. Should you get an error stating that you've entered the wrong CAPTCHA response, please try one of the following:

1) Click the refresh button :arrows_counterclockwise: at the bottom of the CAPTCHA box. This will give you a new image of characters to type in.

2) Press on the audio button at the bottom of the CAPTCHA box. Type in what you hear making sure your volume is audible.

3) Try logging in with a different web browser.

Let me know how this goes please. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

markiemoo1138
New member | Level 2

No errors. It just keeps saying not verified and going to a new reCaptcha. It is very annoying. It finally clicked after like 8 or 9 times. I know I wrote the code correctly each time

Walter
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear this issue with reCaptcha is still persistent @markiemoo1138

If you ever stumble upon this behavior again please log a ticket with our team with as much info as possible so we can have a look into this internally.

Thank you and have a lovely day. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

rbphm
New member | Level 2

do following steps in this order...

1. open the browser in mobile and login as desktop to your deropbox account. keep browser on.

2. switch to mobile desktop.

3. install dropbox apk in mobile and then login to your dropbox. it shall now login!

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

rbphm New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropboxer
    markiemoo1138 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?