cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove duplicate pictures

Remove duplicate pictures

Carol
New member | Level 1

Is there a way to remove duplicate pictures without doing individually?

6 Replies 6

Re: Remove duplicate pictures

Rich
Super User II

Not with Dropbox, no.

There are many third party duplicate finder applications out there. You could run one of those against your photo folders on your computer. Here's an article describing it for Windows. There's likely one similar for Mac.

http://www.howtogeek.com/200962/how-to-find-and-remove-duplicate-files-on-windows/

Michelle J.1
New member | Level 1

All of my files have multiple duplicates and now I am out of room.  Why am I not able to edit my own files?

Mark
Super User II

You can edit your own files - you just need to use your own software to do so. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Don K.4
New member | Level 1

How do I delete or remove multiple duplicate photos and or files in DropBox??

Don K.4
New member | Level 1

How do I delete or remove multiple duplicate photos and or files in DropBox??

swithers
New member | Level 2

Look into this "Unclouded" app that's out - unfortunately for Android only, but there are some interesting alternatives in the comments section of this article: http://lifehacker.com/unclouded-sorts-google-drive-and-dropbox-by-size-categ-1613491689

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Don K.4 New member | Level 1
    Mark Super User II
    Michelle J.1 New member | Level 1
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?