cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing all linked devices

Removing all linked devices

minorsecond
New member | Level 2

Over the past 10 years or so, I have acquired an extremely large number of linked devices with Dropbox (mostly because of messing around with Linux installations and whatnot). There are over 300 devices linked that I no longer use. I need to unlink all of them, but doing it manually would take far too long.

I tried doing it on a mobile device with the checkbox interface, but that crashed.

Does anyone know of a way to bulk remove them?

2 Replies 2

Re: Removing all linked devices

Mark
Super User II

I dont believe there is one I'm afraid @minorsecond 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Removing all linked devices

Lori
Dropboxer
Hi @minorsecond, welcome to the Dropbox Community! 

At the moment, as Mark mentioned, there's not a feasible way to remove all your connected devices at once. 

You would need to do so manually, I'm afraid. 

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have any questions!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?