cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you an educator? Well we want to hear from you, so check out some tools we think might help you out here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Salesforce Case Merge

JGrasso
New member | Level 2
In the exact same place. When attempting to merge cases, I get the same red error message, exactly as outlined above.

Was there a simple fix for this issue since it has been reported months ago?

shora
New member | Level 2

Hi, 

There is any solution to this issue. I am facing the same issue at the same place.

Thanks

Fiona
Dropboxer

Hello @shora. Thanks for joining this discussion. 

Thanks for joining this topic. Unfortunately, we cannot support the behavior of this beta Salesforce feature. :slight_frown:

No updates on this matter yet. Hope this feature can go stable soon and that we will be able to support you on this in the future. 

Here is an official Salesforce Help article for this feature. 

Wish I could be more helpful.  

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

ImplementedPort
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Dropbox team,

With the new Salesforce release a week and a half ago, this Salesforce feature is no longer in "Beta" phase, so the swift resolution of this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Need more support?