cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving My Contacts from Galaxy Note4 to my PC laptop

Saving My Contacts from Galaxy Note4 to my PC laptop

Missy_
New member | Level 2

I'm looking for instructions to COPY Contacts from my Samsung Galaxy Note4 to my PC laptop. Dropbox is installed on both units.  I have space on the laptop for this exercise. I would like to COPY my contacts from my device (not MOVE them). I've read the Help articles about Integration & Syncing. Not useful. I don't want to Sync my laptop files to anything. I need to COPY My Contacts from my phone before it fails for the last time.  I can also connect the phone and the laptop using a cable.  Any advice (in layman's terms, please)? Thank you, Community!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Saving My Contacts from Galaxy Note4 to my PC laptop

Rich
Super User II

Dropbox doesn't have a feature to sync contacts like that. You'll need to use a third-party app to accomplish that. You can probably find a contacts manager in the Google Play Store that will save to Dropbox, or perhaps a phone backup utility that will save more than just your contacts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Saving My Contacts from Galaxy Note4 to my PC laptop

Rich
Super User II

Dropbox doesn't have a feature to sync contacts like that. You'll need to use a third-party app to accomplish that. You can probably find a contacts manager in the Google Play Store that will save to Dropbox, or perhaps a phone backup utility that will save more than just your contacts.

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?