cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan and upload pdf

Scan and upload pdf

Paul lane
Explorer | Level 3

My phone died so on my spare samsung s5 i downloaded the dropbox app it had all my files but no way to scan and up load a new document only photos

4 Replies 4

Re: Scan and upload pdf

Rich
Super User II

@Paul lane wrote:
My phone died so on my spare samsung s5 i downloaded the dropbox app it had all my files but no way to scan and up load a new document only photos

If memory serves, the Scan a Document feature is only available on iOS devices. It's not available on Android.

Paul lane
Explorer | Level 3
Rich i hat it on my samsung 6 but it had a + button then the option to scan but now i only have the option to take a photo

Rich
Super User II

@Paul lane wrote:
Rich i hat it on my samsung 6 but it had a + button then the option to scan but now i only have the option to take a photo

Ok, the help article I found still listed it as an iOS feature but maybe that was for the separate Scan app. Anyway, are you running the latest version of the Dropbox app? If so, perhaps it's an incompatibility with the device?

Paul lane
Explorer | Level 3
Ok its older than my last phone so maybe thats it thank you
Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Paul lane Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?