cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Screenshot save not working

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Screenshots are not being saved to Dropbox. I am currently using Windows 10, and used to save screenshot images through Ctrl+Fn+PrtSc. Now, somehow this does not work at all. I looked up for other posts here shared by those who suffered the same problem, but resolutions suggested in those posts weren't effective.

I uncheck and recheck the box to Save Screenshots, and even uninstall and then install the dropbox again, but screenshots are still not saved.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Screenshot save not working

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @leee, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Just out of curiosity, are you running any other third-party apps that also saves your screenshots?

Do you see any difference in behaviour if you use a different key combination to take a screenshot? You can do a quick web search on different methods for this.

If you're still having issues with this, would you mind if I reached out to your email linked with your profile?

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Nope, I don't use any other apps that save screenshots.

But it doesn't matter anymore as the problem solved!!

I did nothing, and have no idea how it happened, but it just works day after I uploaded this post.

by the way, thank you for your reply. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

I'm very happy to hear that @leee, even if it is a mystery! 

If the issue does crop up again, don't hesitate to get back to me here.

I hope you have a great day! 

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?