cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots no longer saved

Screenshots no longer saved

Mark L.71
New member | Level 2

Until a few days ago screenshots were automatically saved to my DB.  It quit, but I have not changed anything.  I see others have asked the question but I see no solutions posted.  Win7.  Thanks.

6 Replies 6

Re: Screenshots no longer saved

Rich
Super User II

Disable the setting, close Preferences, then go back in and re-enable it.

satyanarayana n
New member | Level 1

I disabled  the setting just now and then closed Preferences, then went back in and enabled it. But not fixed.

Mark L.71
New member | Level 2

This has no effect for me, either.  Even after a reboot.

Rich
Super User II

Ok, was worth a try. It worked for me the other day when OneDrive tried to take over that function and it stopped working in Dropbox.

Mark L.71
New member | Level 2

Does tech support look at these forums?

Rich
Super User II

This is primarily a user supported forum. A Dropboxer (that's a Dropbox employee) will respond once in a while, but if you want a guaranteed response you need to open a ticket with Support.

Open your ticket here: https://www.dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Mark L.71 New member | Level 2
    satyanarayana n New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?