cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searchability of Wix App

Searchability of Wix App

Explorer | Level 4

I've been using google drive for a while now, among the rest so as to provide many visitors the option of downloading many audio files (recordings of personal lectures, no copyright rubbish of course), via a Wix App. 

The system is actually very good, and one of the reasons it's so usefull is that it's searchable. 

I'm now considering moving to dropbox for good, including upgrading to a nice payment plan, but the one pitfall I've incountered (so far) is that the dropbox Wix App is not searchable!!

This is such a basic feature, I'm hoping I'm missing something...

Am I? Can one make the wix-dropbox-thing searchable?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Searchability of Wix App

Dropboxer

Hi @autozoom3125, I hope you're well today!

From what I could find, Wix is a tool you can use to create websites, correct?

It's not an app that we currently have an official integration for, meaning that the integration with Wix was developed from their side.

In this case, it might be better to reach out to them as we don't have any info on how they have setup the integration, and what is and isn't expected to work.

Sorry that I can't be of much more help with this, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps to some extent!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer

Hi @autozoom3125, I hope you're well today!

From what I could find, Wix is a tool you can use to create websites, correct?

It's not an app that we currently have an official integration for, meaning that the integration with Wix was developed from their side.

In this case, it might be better to reach out to them as we don't have any info on how they have setup the integration, and what is and isn't expected to work.

Sorry that I can't be of much more help with this, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps to some extent!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Explorer | Level 4

I'm sort of reopening this, because diving in to the problem I've figured the issue probably doesn't stem from Wix, but rather from a root cause in Dropbox. Namely - there's no search option in shared directories even through a direct link to the dropbox folder!!

Again - am I missing something??

Thanks.

Dropboxer

Thanks for your update here @autozoom3125!

If you'd like to, I can suggest reaching out to our Support team to see if they can assist any further with this.

You can check out your Support options here.

I'm just a post away if you need anything else!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?