cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Seperate dropbox for personal use

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
I already have a work related Dropbox on my laptop but have signed up for a personal account. Can I install a separate Dropbox app for personal use or how do I run my personal account separate from my work related account.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Seperate dropbox for personal use

Super User II
Super User II

If your work account is part of a Dropbox Business or team account, then you can connect the two accounts so they both sync to separate folders on your computer.

If your work account is just another Personal account (Basic, Plus, Professional), then you can't have two accounts syncing to the same computer. You'll need to access one of the accounts through the Dropbox website.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Seperate dropbox for personal use

Super User II
Super User II

If your work account is part of a Dropbox Business or team account, then you can connect the two accounts so they both sync to separate folders on your computer.

If your work account is just another Personal account (Basic, Plus, Professional), then you can't have two accounts syncing to the same computer. You'll need to access one of the accounts through the Dropbox website.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?