cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songbook connection to Dropbox fails with invalid email address message

Songbook connection to Dropbox fails with invalid email address message

PhilHeep
New member | Level 2

Hello, hope everyone's enjoying 2020 so far....

I have re-installed the Songbook Android app on my Samsung digital tablet. Trying to synchronize the app with Dropbox with the Songbook feature (it worked before the re-install).

The Songbook App has a "link with Dropbox" set up feature that is just asking for mail + password. When I give these info (these are indeed the correct data) I get a message asking to please key-in a valid email address ("Veuillez saisir une adresse email valide", in French).

I tried this many times, checked the Internet connexion, checked the password on Dropbox site... no way to get things done.

Any idea?

Bye for now!

1 Reply 1

Re: SOngbook connection to Dropbox fails with invalid email address message

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey @PhilHeep, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Just to clarify, are you able to sign into your Dropbox account via the website using the same credentials that you're using when trying to connect via the Songbook app?

If so, then I'm afraid there isn't much I can suggest. I would have to recommend reaching out to the Songbook developers as the error appears to be coming from their side.

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?