cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping uploading of photos from iPhone

Stopping uploading of photos from iPhone

nic10
New member | Level 2

Hello,  I want to stop Dropbox on my Mac computer from uploading photos from my iphone.   Can anyone advise how to do this?   I have found instructions on DropBox's site but it doesn't follow suit.    It states going into System Preferences and clicking on "Security & Privacy" and clicking on the tab "Privacy".   Once in Privacy, it then instructs you  to "click on files and folders"  but there is no category "files and folders".  Can anyone share any insight into this and explain how I stop the uploads of my photos onto DropBox?  Thank you

1 Reply 1

Re: Stopping uploading of photos from iPhone

Rich
Super User II

@nic10 wrote:

I want to stop Dropbox on my Mac computer from uploading photos from my iphone.   Can anyone advise how to do this?

Refer to the following help article:

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?