cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in an install loop

Stuck in an install loop

OU_Design
New member | Level 2

I'm trying to install the app onto my spanky new imac with the latest OS. I've made it most of the way through the install, then am given a pop up asking me to open preferences and click allow. Which I've done, but then nothing happens and I'm not being prompted to do anything else. Of course I eventually give up trying to finish the install and now I'm told Smart Sync isn't enabled. Where to from here? Has anyone else had this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stuck in an install loop

OU_Design
New member | Level 2

So I managed to fix my own problem. It looks as though Dropbox and the Wacom pad don't speak the same language. As soon as I used the mouse it let me click on everything and installed nicely. BEWARE Wacom users!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Stuck in an install loop

OU_Design
New member | Level 2

So I managed to fix my own problem. It looks as though Dropbox and the Wacom pad don't speak the same language. As soon as I used the mouse it let me click on everything and installed nicely. BEWARE Wacom users!

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?