cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronize website database with dropbox for backup

Synchronize website database with dropbox for backup

triviaquestionforkids
New member | Level 2

Hello dropbox,

Currently, I am working in an educationally-based company, the company has too many quizzes, and the database is increased day by day. The company needs secure database backup system and finally, we decided to use dropbox as a backup tool.  Our website is built in WordPress, So my question is do you have any WordPress plugin to achieve this task? or do you have any API for this? Please let us know ASAP so we can set up this amazing tool for our convenience. 

1 Reply 1

Re: Synchronize website database with dropbox for backup

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @triviaquestionforkids, thanks for messaging the Community!

Thanks for the interest in using Dropbox to store your database. While we don't have any official Wordpress plugins, there are third party plugins/extensions that do allow backup of your site to Dropbox.

As I can't make any specific recommendations, you can search on the internet for a plugin that will allow you to do so.

Hope this helps to clarify matters!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?