cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing D drive folder

Syncing D drive folder

JNT2021
New member | Level 2

I had all my non-programme files in my D drive and my dropbox account was synced to them, until I had to reinstall my Windows OS and now the link is lost. I have downloaded the Dropbox app and tried changing its default folder from C drive to D but it states it cannot sync from that. How do I keep my files separate (in my D drive) while still being able to sync seamlessly like how I used to? Thank you

1 Reply 1

Re: Syncing D drive folder

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @JNT2021, I hope you're having a great day! 

Can you locate your Dropbox icon (should be on your task bar, next to your WiFi icon), hover your mouse over it and let me know what the status of the application is? 

Do you get any particular errors when trying to move the folder on your D drive? If you do, any screenshots are welcome.

Let me know, and we'll take it from there!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?