cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Get summer ready with Dropbox basic - travel documents, plans, progress reminders and more, right over here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terra files is gone - how to restore them?

Terra files is gone - how to restore them?

Alexander15
New member | Level 2

Hi there,

I had a Dropbox terra file account. I think it was a test version. Now I do not have the account and all the files are gone. Does Dropbox saves the files somewhere on the computer or elsewhere so I can get them back?

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Terra files is gone

Mark
Super User II

I'm not sure what exactly you mean @Alexander15. How is the account lost/what has happened?

All files will be saved on your local computer as long as you installed the software and set it to sync. If not it should still be on your online account if you log in to www.dropbox.com/home. However, unused accounts are removed after 12 months and are unrecoverable. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Terra files is gone

Mark
Super User II

I'm not sure what exactly you mean @Alexander15. How is the account lost/what has happened?

All files will be saved on your local computer as long as you installed the software and set it to sync. If not it should still be on your online account if you log in to www.dropbox.com/home. However, unused accounts are removed after 12 months and are unrecoverable. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Which Dropbox Plan do you have?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?