cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We're back with another cheat sheet to make your 2022 easier than ever! Check out our tips here

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This Message Won't Stop Popping Up!

This Message Won't Stop Popping Up!

Randlathor66
Explorer | Level 4

How do I get this to stop?

Stop It!.png

I hit the "Never for this device" button every time. Whenever I hook up my phone, this pops up. I want it to not.

Thank you for any help.

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II

@Randlathor66 wrote:

I hit the "Never for this device" button every time. Whenever I hook up my phone, this pops up. I want it to not.

Disable camera uploads. Change your autoplay settings so Windows doesn't launch Dropbox when you attach your phone.

Randlathor66
Explorer | Level 4

When I click on the Dropbox icon on my computer (taskbar or anywhere) the following is what pops up:

Screenshot (8).png

I do not see where I can alter my preferences here. It says on my phone that I have the camera upload turned off, so that is good. I tried looking around my computers settings area for where I can turn off the dropbox from loading upon start but couldn't find it.

Randlathor66
Explorer | Level 4

Anybody?

Rich
Super User II

@Randlathor66 wrote:

When I click on the Dropbox icon on my computer (taskbar or anywhere) the following is what pops up:

You're double-clicking. A double click opens either the Dropbox folder of the Dropbox app, depending on your settings. A single-click opens the menu and a CTRL-click opens the legacy menu.

I do not see where I can alter my preferences here.
Need more support?