cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To dropbox accounts with to different emails.

To dropbox accounts with to different emails.

dkee18
New member | Level 2

I have my boss' dropbox on my computer.  I would like to add my personal dropbox account (two different email addresses).  When I tried to install another Dropbox, it just updated the dropbox for my boss, but does not install a separate account.  Is this possible or is there any other solultion to this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: To dropbox accounts with to different emails.

gregoc
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
Unfortunately, at this time, that is only possible if one is a Business account and one is Personal (they can be linked and both show up). But can only have one Personal or one Business at a time.

https://help.dropbox.com/account/two-accounts

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: To dropbox accounts with to different emails.

gregoc
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
Unfortunately, at this time, that is only possible if one is a Business account and one is Personal (they can be linked and both show up). But can only have one Personal or one Business at a time.

https://help.dropbox.com/account/two-accounts

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

gregoc Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?