cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer an account to a new MacBook Pro.

Transfer an account to a new MacBook Pro.

howie k.
New member | Level 2

I have an account with Dropbox since 2014 when I purchased a 13 inch MacBook Pro.
I recently installed Dropbox and a 2019 15 inch MacBook Pro. I am linked with dropbox and have all of my data accounts. However I seem to have signed up for a business account in the process of installation on my new MacBook. I am a single user with no business associates. 215 353 1629. [email address removed for security reasons]. What is my account status including 1Password which I requested linked to Apples ICoud system? I cannot contact DropBox.  I am continually looped back to a Contact Suppot start page.  If I cannot resove this issue I'm swithing to Apples Icoud Drive system.  I don't need this grief.

Thanks Howard w. [personal information removed for security reasons]

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Transfer an account to a new MacBook Pro.

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey Howard (@howie k.), please note that I slightly modified your post according to our Community Guidelines, since it included personal information. 

From there, I can see that you’ve already submitted a ticket via our Official Support channel (& just so as to determine the best course of action for you moving forward checking back on your account details on my tools), I’d suggest continuing this discussion there. I’ll reach back out to you on my end shortly; please have a look at your inbox within the day & I’ll follow-up with you asap. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Transfer an account to a new MacBook Pro.

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey Howard (@howie k.), please note that I slightly modified your post according to our Community Guidelines, since it included personal information. 

From there, I can see that you’ve already submitted a ticket via our Official Support channel (& just so as to determine the best course of action for you moving forward checking back on your account details on my tools), I’d suggest continuing this discussion there. I’ll reach back out to you on my end shortly; please have a look at your inbox within the day & I’ll follow-up with you asap. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?