cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try to instal the program-stuck

Try to instal the program-stuck

Poseidon_Simons
Explorer | Level 4

I should say: I do instal the program on the pc but when I try to log in it is stuck here

wont do anything else dropbox.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Try to instal the program-stuck

Rich
Super User II

Proxy setting on teh Sync tab in Dropbox Preferences set to No Proxy?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rich
Super User II

Temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall software you're running, and try again.

annng
New member | Level 2

I have the same issued on my new windows 10 laptop, did turn off antivirus and/or firewall software, turn off proxie detection at time of download and install but it did not let me enter my email address to link account.

I have contacted business support  they gave ticket # but did not give me instruction or help to resolve. So why Dropbox charged me $1K/year and couldn't deliver the service or assistant. If Dropbox wants to continue to charge me $1K for next year renewal; then find someone to talk to me. Here is my ticket#8633820

Poseidon_Simons
Explorer | Level 4

tried and I still can't log on. The window there is still the same. I really do not want to leave my antivirus disables for more than one minute

Rich
Super User II

Proxy setting on teh Sync tab in Dropbox Preferences set to No Proxy?

Poseidon_Simons
Explorer | Level 4

it was on auto. Should I choose No Proxy?

Poseidon_Simons
Explorer | Level 4

alright I tried no proxy, restarted the program and now it;s stuck here 😞 Untitled.jpg

Poseidon_Simons
Explorer | Level 4

k I did another restart of the program and now it seemsto work. Currently it;s syncing the files in the folder. Thanks for the help, I'll be back if there;s anything wrong

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Poseidon_Simons Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?