cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Turbo C++ in smartphones

Explorer | Level 3

Hey everyone,

Is there a way using which one can use turbo c++ in a smartphone? I have a project with best free cad software for beginners which requires me to compare certains domians of programming and i want to know weather c++ can be run on smartphones or not

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Turbo C++ in smartphones

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @novajones001 - welcome to our forums and happy Monday!

Now, could you please elaborate on your inquiry? And to be exact, where does Dropbox come into play in this scenario? Are you uploading scripts or files to your Dropbox account or compiling your own app to begin with?

I know C++ can be run on Android phones but this is way out of my expertise so I'd advise to search the internet about this directly or ask the developers of your smartphone directly perhaps? 

Let me know if I'm missing something obvious here please and I'll be happy to follow up with additional information relevant to your inquiries. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?