cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off the "Finish Setup"

Highlighted

Turn off the "Finish Setup"

New member | Level 2

I don't really want to use this app, but have to for an app I am using on Wordpress.  I'm NOT going to upload folders or connect to any of my devices.  I don't like apps trying to tell me what to do. Right off the bat Dropbox is putting this flag in my face.  On the right side it says "Finish your setup".  I'm not going to do that. I'm NOT going to upload a folder.  How can I make this pathetic app stop doing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Turn off the "Finish Setup"

New member | Level 2

I got it figured out. I went into setting and pretty much told it to piss off.  All I want is to add a couple of folders and that's it.  I much prefer mega.nz for everything else.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

New member | Level 2

I got it figured out. I went into setting and pretty much told it to piss off.  All I want is to add a couple of folders and that's it.  I much prefer mega.nz for everything else.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

LOL... Is this app for children?  I replied to my post that I figure the problem out, and I got a badge!  LOL  WTF?  Maybe I got the wrong app.  Is this for ten-year olds?  Do we get participation trophies?  OMG!  Is there an adult version of this app?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?