cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using DB in Different Browsers

Using DB in Different Browsers

LilliB-108
New member | Level 2

Hi! I have a Dropbox account and work as a PT freelancer for two different companies. I access DB from Chrome for Company A, and access DB from Edge for Company B. While in the "Edge" DB, I'm getting a message that I'm running out of space and need to upgrade. I have plenty of space and don't need two separate DB accounts. Can you help?  Thanks. 

3 Replies 3

Re: Using DB in Different Browsers

Mark
Super User II

To fix it you need to move everything to one account - each account has a separate quota. 

You obviously need to speak to the companies you work for and ask that they are happy that both sets of data is on one account

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Babits-108
New member | Level 2

Thanks for the fast reply!  Neither company will share folders with me to an email that's not in their system so it looks like I need to create a second DB account to have enough space.   

Mark
Super User II

It sounds like you already have two accounts @Babits-108  - as you've posted here in two different ones and only one account (Edge) is saying its running out of space. You are almost looking at issues if you set up a third account (as you'll need a different browser for that, and people to share things to a different person for some stuff and not others). 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Babits-108 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?